“Bridging the gap between scientific research and business practice”
- In cooperation with Deutsche Börse, we organise Certified Financial Modeler trainings at locations in Frankfurt, Zurich, London, Paris, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- The GICF-integrated Center for Financial Modeling further develops the discipline of financial modeling and defines its conditions.
- As an independent institute, we deliver neutral opinions.
- We hold conferences and seminars on current questions relative to corporate finance.
- From an applied science perspective, we elaborate studies and books about current subjects of corporate finance.
The Certified Financial Modeler can...
- transparently and efficiently prepare decisions by using financial modeling,
- model practical questions in a clear and structured way,
- efficiently use VBA programming and macros,
- professionally present financial modeling results,
- use financial modeling in all questions of financing practice, and
- elaborate professional financial models in the areas of corporate finance, portfolio management and derivatives